French Resources Made Fun!
Bonjour ! I’m Ashley, the creator behind Mme R’s French Resources. I’m here to help French teachers find fun and engaging French resources for their Core French and French immersion classes.
Maybe you’re looking for
- Engaging French speaking activities
- French reading comprehension
- Printable French activities for teaching vocabulary
- Concise and effective French verb practice
- Fun games for French class
Let me help you save time!
When I started my teaching journey in 2004, I had literally no French resources and no clear direction for what to teach. I wanted fun and effective resources that would really engage my high school French students, and so I started creating my own resources right from the start!
Since that first year, I have made almost everything I have ever used in my classroom! I know what works and what doesn’t, and I have spent nearly two decades making fun resources that really engage students.
Ways my resources can help you:
- No-prep French worksheets save you time.
- You’ll find new ideas for teaching what you’ve been doing for a while.
- Engaging activities will make teaching French so much fun!
- Effective and easy-to-understand activities help students master important concepts.
- Plus I’ve got tons of resources with French and English versions so you can use them in Core French AND French immersion.
So, who am I really?
I started my French teaching journey in 2004 as a high school French teacher. Eventually, I moved into middle school French immersion where I taught 6th and 7th grade. Over the years, I’ve taught either core or French immersion to students in grades 4-12, and I love everything about teaching French! If I had to pick favorites, I’d say 6th grade French immersion and 10th grade Core French are probably where I’m happiest.
I’ve been a cheer coach (although never a cheerleader!), a French club leader, and a district foreign language liaison for all things French and Spanish. I’ve traveled internationally with students and I’m raising my own bilingual kiddo who is currently a middle school immersion student. When I’m not creating French resources, I’m probably running, reading, or hanging out with my two cats.