Find some free French summer resources for your core French or French immersion classes! Save yourself some stress during the last few weeks of school so you can enjoy more time with your students.
This French writing page is great to have on-hand for practicing some summer vocabulary. These sentence starters are great for beginners, because they reinforce common verbs they probably already know.
Don’t miss these free French resources from other teacher-authors!
1. These end of the year cards from Parfaitement Parnell are a fun way to end the year with your students, plus they will have something to remember you by!
3. This word work activity from Mme McIntosh is loads of fun for the last few weeks of the school year.
4. These summer poem Boom Cards from Yvette Rossignol are a great way to reinforce listening skills for younger students.
5. Mme Angel has a summer-themed emergent reader that would be great for young readers.
6. French Buzz made some great summer-themed word wall cards.
7. From Mme Marie Eve, this end of the year writing activity is great for students with more writing proficiency to get them talking about their summer plans.
8. These last day of school bracelets from For French Immersion are a fun way to celebrate the year’s end before leaving for summer break.
9. Teach pre-k or kindergarten? This letter matching activity from Mme Marissa has a fun summer theme.
Want to try some things at home with your kids this summer or send ideas home to parents? Check out this resource (in English for parents):
Creative Kids Co. has 100 activity ideas for kids while home during break so your students or kids can keep busy and have fun over summer break.
I hope this helped you find some fun free French summer resources to save you some time and stress this summer!
You can learn more about my other French summer resources HERE.